Dr Marie-Laure Pilet-Nayel, French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA)
Dr Marie-Laure Pilet-Nayel is a Research Scientist at INRA IGEPP, Rennes, France, graduated with a PhD degree in genetics and plant breeding since 1999. She has developed expertise in quantitative genetics, genomics, marker-assisted-selection and disease resistance in plants. After her post-doc position at USDA-ARS, WA, USA (1999-2000), she has managed research programs in genetics and genomics of root disease resistance in legumes for the past 18 years, in tight collaborations with pathologists, physiologists and breeders. Her recent accomplishments are the development of NILs and GWA studies to validate QTL involved in partial resistance to Aphanomyces root rot in pea and to study the QTL-underlying mechanisms.
- Desgroux A, Baudais V, Aubert V, Le Roy G, de Larambergue H, Miteul H, Aubert G, Boutet G, Duc G, Baranger A, Burstin J, Manzanares-Dauleux M, Pilet-Nayel M-L, Bourion V (2018). Comparative Genome-Wide-Association Mapping identifies common loci controlling root system architecture and resistance to Aphanomyces euteiches in pea. Frontiers in Plant Sci., 8:2195
- Pilet-Nayel M-L, Moury B, Caffier V, Montarry J, Kerlan M-C, Fournet S, Durel C-E, Delourme R (2017). Quantitative resistance to pathogens in plant pyramiding strategies for durable crop protection. Front. Plant Sci. 8:1838.
- Lavaud C, Baviere M, Le Roy G, Hervé M, Moussart A, Delourme R, Pilet-Nayel M-L (2016). Single and multiple resistance QTL delay symptom appearance and slow down root colonization by Aphanomyces euteiches in pea Near-Isogenic-Lines. BMC Plant Biol, 16:166
- Desgroux A, L’Anthoëne V, Roux-Duparque M, Rivière J-P, Aubert G, Tayeh N, Moussart A, Mangin P, Vetel P, Piriou C, McGee RJ, Coyne CJ, Burstin J, Baranger A, Manzanares-Dauleux M, Bourion V, Pilet-Nayel M-L (2016). Genome-wide association mapping of partial resistance to Aphanomyces euteiches in pea. BMC Genomics, 17:124
- Lavaud C, Lesné A, Piriou C, Le Roy G, Boutet G, Moussart A, Poncet C, Delourme R, Baranger A, Pilet-Nayel M-L (2015). Validation of QTL for resistance to Aphanomyces euteiches in different pea genetic backgrounds using Near Isogenic Lines. Theor Appl Genet, 128:2273-2288